We are pleased to bring to your attention the second training event of the SPEEDIER project. The event is aimed at spreading the wide benefits of energy audits, assessment and management to SMEs. The virtual event will be held on the morning of the 29th and 30th September 2021. Registration is free and open at: https://speedier-service2.b2match.io/
Inspiring and instructive high-level session’s pledges knowledge gain and new business contacts.
The event provides information, advice and details on the SPEEDIER energy audit support tools for the implementation of energy efficiency solutions and the monitoring of cost savings measures. The participants will have an opportunity to increase their knowledge, skills and abilities to become a SPEEDIER Expert and Trainer.
SPEEDIER, is a highly innovative one-stop-shop solution that applies an integrated approach to energy management (https://speedierproject.eu). SPEEDIER, is aimed at the delivery of a solution that is self-financing for outsourced energy management with several benefits for SMEs. The solution enables energy, cost and carbon savings associated with the implementation of Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) to be more readily realised. SPEEDIER is funded under the European Commission Horizon 2020 programme, Grant number 847034.
- Know the state-of-the-art about the existing energy auditing schemes, incentives, existing tools, policies and projects.
- Discover the SPEEDIER tool and also a mobile app aimed at supporting the energy auditing process and innovative financial investment mechanisms.
- Know how to build an energy culture in a SME and the importance of the role of the Energy Champion.
- Introduction to the SPEEDIER Service.
- Building an Energy Culture.
- New approaches to overcoming the financial barriers to energy auditing.
- SPEEDIER Tool for SPEEDIER Experts.
- SPEEDIER Mobile App.
- Impact Assessment.
How do you benefit from this event?
- Better understanding of the SMEs` needs towards energy efficiency and the main barriers inhibiting the implementation of Energy Conservation Measures (ECM).
- Know first-hand how the SPEEDIER self-financing mechanism works and how to link energy management to the strategic business objectives.
- Gain knowledge on the SPEEDIER tool, the Mobile App functions and the related services.
- Have the possibility to be in contact with experts in the field from different countries.
The project is led the International Energy Research Centre, Cork, and consists of 6 Research and Technology Centres (Limerick Institute of Technology, Fundación Corporación Tecnológica de Andalucía, Parque Científico y Tecnológico Cartuja, Politécnico de Milano and Institut de Tecnologia de la Construcció de Catalunya), 1 Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) - Asociatia Agentia pentru Efficienta Energetica si Proteclia Mediuliu and 2 SMEs (Sustainable Innovations as well as TFC Research and Innovation Limited). For further information on how to get involved please contact us at [email protected].